Before our trucks pull under the enclosed plant, we’re already weighing the sand, stone, and cement that will become your special mix of concrete.
Concrete mixture is very much like a cake. All the “ingredients” or aggregates are stored in bins, tanks, or silos, and our highly skilled batch operator uses specific ingredients for your specific mix.
After we have loaded your concrete, our specialized designed front discharge trucks leave to deliver your concrete. 6 x 6 mixers allow the driver to approach the job head on, control the chutes and ultimately take control of the concrete placement. Ultimately our trucks save you time and money.
Lab and testing
Quality concrete is only possible with the proper handling and mixing of quality materials. Our Materials testing lab is is equal to or better than most sophisticated 3rd party testing labs.
- Four ACI Certified field and lab testing technicians
- Compressive strength testing
- On-Site or at the plant testing capabilities
- Air Entrainment
- Unit Weight
Approved Mix Designs
We offer a variety of quality tested and approved mix designs for just about every type of application.
- NRMCA CERTIFIED PLANTS
- KDOT, FAA, MAFB, KTA APPROVED MIX DESIGNS
- WINDFARMS, ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE, MUNICIPAL UTILITIES, AND MANY HIGH PROFILE COMMERCIAL JOBS.